Project Yamaha tzm

Saturday, July 4, 2009

as a teen i use to love watching bike past by...but nothing beats a yamaha tzm..this machine is built for speed...i just love how this machine was build..the design, the machine...better known as the fastest bike in its class..it has always been a dream to ride one n own one but dont have the chance to do so..cause i bought and X1-r because my father told me to do so...hmm so i reliving my dreams and im getting a YAMAHA TZM!!! so here is my plan..save up every dollar i have...



TZM COST $3000+


need $1000 to cover the cost of taking out the bike



PIGGY BANK got only $74.60


so need another 924.40


will be getting pay and will update...


mean while here are some of the pics for yamaha tzm..btw yamaha tzm is not an instrument..weiting dumb dumb hahahaha











So Please help me get my dream..not hard ah..but everyday i collect $1 from ppl i know..then very fast can get $1000 whahahaha


"my name is turtle, im hungry please feed me with coins i love one dollar coins"

my pet turtle needs a babysitter for a few days
not so hard to take care..just feed it with coins three times a day..he like one dollar coin..and if got note more better whahaha


0 comments: