Saturday, July 25, 2009

got into an accident, dont want think much about it, just glad to be safe and standing, my bike is wreck but it will be fix with a hefty bill...just went thing is turning out to be good everything tat i work hard for has just collapse, now thoughts about buying a new bike seems to drift away but then again im still glad to be standing, looking at my bike, i know i have brush with death so close tat im somehow traumatised so while waiting for my bike im going public for a while to calm myself to reflect wat are my mistakes and my carelessness...im sorry mum for making u worry about me i will try to be careful next time and consider this mishap everytime i turn the throttle...just realised tat in this cruel world there are still some kind soul out there who help me..to the two uncles who help me lift my bike cause i was pin under and send my to the nearest hospital, and to this guys name faizal i met at the hospital.. he gave me ciggaretes and talk to me knowing tat i was in pain and by the look of him i know hes been there too..he kept my spirits high..and i thank him for tat..wounds can heal but lost of a son to mom cant so ill be careful more next time......


right hand





right knee









left hand



left hand














0 comments: