Monday, June 29, 2009

"I think I'm starting to lose my sense of humor
Everything is so tense and gloom
I almost feel like I gotta check the temperature in the room"

holidays have been sucky for me....most of the time ill be working from 8am-2am...18 hrs of work..dont know y wen i start working i cant stop..no fun, all day work,nvr do assignment, nvr study for the test, i really feel like giving up skool, history is repeating itself, im just wasting time in skool, cant absorb, if i had the chance to go to a far far place i will take it, never inform anyone, just pack my bags and leave, no one cares anyway, then only thing tat keeps me staying here is family, ppl never take me seriously myb because of the way i present myself??...they dont know wat lies behind those smiles and jokes, the pain i feel, hiding them trying not to reveal, i just cant take it anymore, im a ticking bomb waiting for detonation,

"In my shoes, just to see
What it's like, to be me
I'll be you, let's trade shoes
Just to see what I'd be like to
Feel your pain, you feel mine
Go inside each other's mind
Just to see what we find
Look at shit through each other's eyes"



sometimes i look at ppl sitting down together with frens chatting,eating,joking laughing,sharing stories..i thought to myself y cant i have frens like tat...its just not fair...well i guess the world is unfair...

"I'm not looking for extra attention
I just want to be just like you
Blend in with the rest of the room
Maybe just point me to the closest restroom
Laugh at every single joke I crack
And half of them ain't even funny like
Ahh you're so funny man, you should be a comedian, god damn
Unfortunately I am, but I just hide behind the tears of a clown
So why don't you all sit down
Listen to the tale I'm about to tell
Hell, we don't have to trade our shoes
And you don't have to walk no thousand miles"

man my life is so fucked up...

0 comments: